How To Enter
- Read the Entry Kit thoroughly to help familiarize yourself with submission guidelines.
- Download the Entry Form ( for all categories )
- Download the Entry Form ( for Passion for Pakistan category )
- In case of online entry, go to the Online Entry Site,register for a password, log in, fill in the online form and follow the steps.
- For your best chance to win please review our useful tips.
- Pay for your entries
Other Essential Downloads:
The PAS Awards 2013 will honour the most effective advertising and marketing campaigns.
Any and all marketing communications efforts, whether mainstream or unconventional, digital or print, design or advertising, paid or unpaid, full campaigns or targeted contributing efforts within a campaign, single medium or combination of mediums are eligible to enter the PAS Awards 2013 competition.
Campaigns that were executed during JANUARY 2012 - DECEMBER 2012.
25th February, 2013
To submit an entry, download the following:
PAS Awards 2013 ENTRY KIT:
PAS Awards 2013 ENTRY FORM:
PAS Awards 2013 ENTRY FORM - Passion for Pakistan :
- Be direct. Present your story in an easy-to follow style with minimum hyperbole.
- Identify the competitive landscape. Provide a clear picture of the marketplace situation as the judges reviewing your entry may not be aware of it.
- Be concise. Keep your message clear and simple.
- Include relevant charts and tables. Charts and tables allow judges to easily assess the success of the marketing initiative.
- Know the rules. Review the judging criteria and the "Reasons for Disqualification" before submitting your entry.
- Source your data and results.
- Provide English/Urdu translation for all non-English/Urdu creative materials.
- Be compelling and make your read stimulating. Tell the judges a convincing story with facts to back it up.
- Tell judges why it was successful. For every objective provide a sourced result and context for judges to judge those results and objectives.
- Proofread. Read your case thoroughly before submitting to ensure all elements are included without typos.
- Include an agency's name anywhere in the entry form or creative materials — PAS Awards 2013 is an agency-blind competition. Including agency name in the entry form or creative materials will call for a disqualification.
- Omit pertinent facts or leave judges with unanswered questions.
- Spend money on a show reel laden with unnecessary effects and an overwritten brief. Judges want to see the work on the video not effects created for the video.
- Show results on the 4-minute show reel.
Reasons Cases will get Lower Scores
- Retrofitting objectives to results achieved.
- Not including any example of all creative materials discussed in the case brief and integral to the effort on the 4-minute creative reel.
- Omitting a clear, concise description of the audience upfront.
- Omitting a clear description of media strategy.
- Not reaching out to all partners, collaborating with and crediting them – thereby leaving missing data points or work in the case.
- Not providing context for data vs. prior year vs. competitors vs. past year's media spend etc.
- Leaving judges with unanswered questions.
- Handwritten, math, spelling and grammar mistakes or typos.
- Using logos, graphics or colored font in entry form.
- Including results on the creative communication reel.
- Not explaining unfamiliar terms/jargon.
- Not providing context for and defending objectives and results – why were they significant and important?
- Poor or incomplete sourcing of results, facts and claims in the entry form.
- Not including examples of key work on the video or not making it clear what the work is on the video versus "effects".
Partners: PAS Awards 2013
News & Updates
PAS AWARDS 2013
Karachi, April 27, 2013 "The PAS Awards, one of the most recognized and credible advertising competitions in Pakistan, today unveiled many jubilant winners across 28 categories.... read moe
PAS AWARDS 2013 Finalized The Judging Sessions.
Karachi, April 2, 2013 "The Pakistan Advertisers Society Awards 2013 has finalized the judging sessions. Based on an exclusive judging panel chaired by Mr. Anwar Rammal, Chairman, Asiatic Public Relations, a group of... read moe